Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Zumba Time

No matter how much I think I got it down when it comes to working out I am quickly reminded that I don't. I mean come on I do Insanity, Hip Hop Abs, Elliptical, weight training and the list goes on. Then I get invited to Zumba and realize how much it can work you in places you didn't think were possible.

After the warm up song my calves were killing me. I thought there is no way I am going to be able to get through this work out, but I kept on pushing through. Next thing I know it was time for us to go. It was a lot of fun. I thought to myself who cares if I look like Jim Carey from Ace Ventura Pet Detective. At least I lost some calories.

I may go again, since 500 calories in an hour is pretty good amount to lose. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment